- RT @AngryVoters: Hey @BarackObama No Arrests on Wall Street, But Over 7,700 Americans Have Been Arrested Protesting Big Banks http://t.co/F… 5 hours ago
- A Scientist on San Onofre Risks - Dr. Donald Mosier wp.me/p1VQox-pc via @wordpressdotcom #nukefreecal 6 hours ago
- RT @EdJoyce: @Foe_us asks NRC for San Onofre (Calif.) #nuclear plant license amendments review, public hearing.News release:http://t.co/Dt7… 17 hours ago
- RT @EdJoyce: Health care still roadblock to immigration deal in Washington, D.C. scpr.org/blogs/politics… 19 hours ago
- RT @EcoJive: There Be Monsters Here: So Why the Delay on Clean Water Protections? dlvr.it/3QJ99C #eco #rt #green @EcoJive 19 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
* North Anna reactors shut after earthquake in August * NRC must grant permission before North Anna returns * NRC says inspections of plant are ongoing By Scott Disavino and Ayesha Rascoe Oct 21 (Reuters) – Virginia-based power company Dominion … Continue reading
RadNet is one of many radiation monitoring systems in the U.S. For example, there are highly sensitive detectors set up to monitor compliance with the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty and many states and all nuclear power plants have monitoring … Continue reading
http://www.sanclementetimes.com/view/full_story/16101156/article-Latest-SONGS–Inspection-Finds-Six-Violations?instance=eye_on_sc NRC report can be downloaded at: download 1YGJ_SONGS_2011010_CDBI.pdf
http://www.nuclearbanks.org/#/what%20is%20this Cut & paste this link to see what is going on around the world.
http://www.seattleweekly.com/2011-10-19/news/hanford-s-nuclear-option/ “The EPA has deemed Hanford the most contaminated site in North America—a jarring fact, as the Columbia River, lifeline for more than 10,000 farmers and dozens of commercial fisheries in the Pacific Northwest, surges along Hanford’s eastern boundary.” The … Continue reading
The time for a new paradigm in energy for the world has come. We can no longer afford to pollute our world’s land water and air for a few barrels of oil.
The Fukushima nuclear disaster has forever destroyed the myth that nuclear power is clean or green: clean energy plants do not explode and release toxic radiation across the globe. That this accident occurred in a highly-industrialized country using U.S.-supplied technology … Continue reading